1. Tank for boiling mercury goosefoot extract – V = 20 l
Heating – electricity
Installed capacity – 6 kW
Purpose – soaking the goosefoot roots, followed by boiling, in order to produce mercury goosefoot extract with the texture, Neccessary for Tahini Halva.
2. Blancher for boiling sugar syrup – V = 120 l
2.1 Heating – electricity, with distr. board,instrumentation
2.2 Installed capacity – 26 kW
2.3 Purpose – for boiling the saccharose/fructose syrup from which the white substance is churned-up.
I. option – electricity
II. option – steam
III. option – gas:
3. Blancher for churning-up the white substance with mercury goosefoot extract Vwork. = 100 l
3.1 Boiling temperature – up to 120C
3.2 Mixing revolutions -100 min-1
3.3 Rotating or stationary
3.4 Purpose – boilng the glucose-fructose syrup and after adding the goosefoot extract, churning-up the white substance, and during this process it is aerated, producing the stringy, aired structure of the halva.
I. option – electricity:
– Installed capacity – 24 kW
– Distr. board,instrumentation, automation
II. option – steam:
III. option – gas
4. Manual halva kneading tanks 800, h =200 mm (100 l) – 4 pcs
4.1 Purpose – during the various stages of kneading, a dense grid of thin fibres of white substance is gradually formed, as the space between them is occupied by the halva substance in fine layers.